Sunday, October 23, 2011

Rose Headbands and Rose Pins

Well I have finally gotten around to adding some new items to my etsy shop!!  I am so excited!  Not only do these headbands fit on me, but also my 3 year old daughter!!  Aren't they cute?!!
I can make them in practically any color and as for the bands themselves I am offering them in either plastic "toothed" or nylon coated.
The plastic toothed are available in brown or black.
The nylon cloth covered headbands are available in a creamy white, black, brown or a dark navy blue.
Just send me a e-mail at carrie.buggiesews{at}aol.com and I can make you any addition that you may request! 
(above)  See how cute they look on little girls!!!  Especially ones that LOVE to be fairies & princesses!!!

I also added these lovely ladies!....
These are single rose pins.  Aren't they adorable?!!  The above picture is of my fall collection of colors, but again, if there is a color you like that is not there, like pink or turquoise, I can still make them for you.  Just email me at carrie.buggiesews{at}aol.com, and I will make you what you like!! ;)
I can also put a alligator clip on the back if you do not want a pin.  These would look great on lapels, scarves, at the top of plain flats (shoes) or my favorite is to add them to a purse! (as seen below)
Cute huh??!!  I really hope you love them like I do! 

Again, thanks for stopping by!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment